Villa da Luz
“House of Light”
Living in Cascais
Daily living includes:
- The city of Cascais
- Two housing options
- A beautiful, private residence with private swim pool, work out room, etc.
- For students who are ready for more independence and long-term living, we offer additional housing options.
- Swimming pool (seasonal)
- Work out facilities in your home
- Gardening boxes for a farm to table fresh foods
- Yoga studio
Within 10 to 20 minutes
- International colleges (some of which have classes in English)
- Beaches, Beaches, Beaches
- Estoril Wellness Center
- Quinta da Marinha – Health, Racket, Spa club
- Weight rooms
- Fitness classes
- Swimming pool
- Golf at one of eleven golf courses. Here are two that we like:
- Full-service equestrian grounds with riding trails and competition arena
Within 20 to 60 minutes
- Beaches, Beaches, Beaches
- Sintra-Cascais Natural Park – A beautiful mountain forest
- Sintra Castle
- The city of Lisbon
- International Universities (Some classes are in English)
- Museums, Arts, History
- Every type of sport, adventure, recreation
P.A.R.C. (Pacia Academic Resource Continum) Service
Pacia Academic Resource Coaches (PARC) is a college preparation, college preservation, and skills acceleration support model for traditional, non-traditional and hybrid academic programs customized to each student’s needs. PARC consist of academic coaches, life coaches, tutors, educators, high school teachers and college professors. With additional specialties of clinically informed life coaches and a network of college admission specialist, PARC Coaches are addressing the ever-growing need with college students.
Those needing to finish their High School Education and graduation can do so through the Pacia Life PARC systems. Please gather your transcripts and let us review your current status to see what is possible.
Those seeking admission into a US college or to study abroad will need to prepare themselves to get the highest college entrance test scores. Pacia PARC Coaches have the resources available to help prepare students to reach their best scores.
Pacia Life has a large network of international educational consultants that can help students find the right college their fits the students individual academic, social and personal motivators.
Sometimes our students get started in colleges and for whatever reasons, begin to struggle. These struggles may include poor executive functioning, poor selection of friends, depression, lack of academic self-efficacy, etc. Whatever the cause, let’s dig in and get you back on your feet.
Life Coaching with a purpose…
- Experienced Life Coaches who help students translate current experiences into future growth
- Personal growth experiences that teach solution focused and problem-solving challenges
- Experiential learning moments designed to increase self-efficacy that transform into real-world situations
- Experiences designed to not just be educational and recreational, but to build a solid resume
- A clinical health advisory team ready to assist as needed. To learn more, click here.
Travelling abroad testimonials
“It was an awakening. I am thankful every day that I spent three months in Nepal, a month in South Africa, and two months in Peru. I was already admitted to college but these experiences made me come back and go a whole different direction with a new college and a different choice of major. I feel so more prepared, confident and directional.”
“Heyya! I go by Dave. My travels to the mountain ranches of Argentina and working the land in New Zealand taught me how fulfilling it is to sweat into another country’s soil. To let go of a piece of yourself that you thought was you, and gain some truth. Plus all the delicious goats and tasty rabbits to be to be eaten. Yum. I highly recommend finding your own place of goat and goodness through travelling and gap years.”
“Living in Nepal with the Buddist Monks was the most powerful experience of my life. I got the opportunity to be the teacher and the giver. Life changing!”
“I had taken a number of vacations with my family. The difference is on a vacation, you get to see another country, but these experiences let me live another culture.
Each of my international experience was life-changing. It’s like I finally realized what an amazing life I really have. I got to live with the people. Serve them. Learn from them. So many details. Where do I begin?”
A second housing option for students who desire more independence while living in Portugal is included in the pictures below.