Pacia Life in Cascais, Portugal
Pacia Life Portugal is located in Cascais, just outside of the city of Lisbon. Lisbon and Porto are often found in the top cities in the world to visit by Tripadvisor, US News, etc. The area is rich in history, education, beauty, arts, adventure, and relaxation!
Anyone interested in Pacia Life Portugal begins with a pre-screen application to determine the personal goals, readiness for international cultural immersion, ability to adapt to changing environments, and desire to become a global citizen in a changing world.
This application and interview process assists in designing a customised international growth experience that is right for each young adult and that meets the dreams, desired outcomes, and motivators behind the experience. We also know through years of experience that a poorly chosen study abroad experience can turn out with poor results, which is why we focus on getting the right young adult ready for this experience.
At Pacia we highlight the personal growth and the goal of travel that builds memories for a lifetime. While a customized length of stay can be created, most students commit to living in Portugal for a minimum of four months.
Pacia Gap Assessment determines individually designed international experience(s) to meet specific goals and outcomes:
- Travel Locations, cultures, and goals
- Motivators and desired results from the Gap experience
- Physical, mental and behavioural health planning before during and post-trip
- Personality and interest assessments to determine the integration of the Gap with “what’s next”
- Current political, travel, health and safety ratings of the countries and the partner organizations