The first step to admissions is for you to call us at 385-200-0799.
During this call, it will be determined how Pacia can best serve a potential student. While it is OK for a parent to make the initial call to gather information, it is necessary for the potential student to set up an appointment for an interview. During this interview, the potential student should be prepared to discuss their personal goals and which of the following tracks they see themselves following into:
5 Track Options (Students can focus on one or several):
- Traditional Academic (College & High School) Learning and Life Skills Support: teaching sustainable self-reliance in college (executive functioning skills, study habits, managing social life, tutoring as needed and all competing collegiate commitments) with the intention of graduation with a degree. During the interview process, please be prepared to give updates on current college enrollments, academic test scores and any other information that helps us determine if Pacia Life can assist you.
- Non-traditional Collegiate Learning: a tailored combination of experiential learning, internship, certification, online or in-person complimentary academic coursework with the intention of career development. Generally, this option includes some college classes combined with job shadowing/apprenticeships and/or trade school options.
- Entrepreneurial Track: similar to #2 with the addition of business coaching, understanding the DNA of an entrepreneur, increasing one’s innovative capacity, catalytic questioning, crowd funding, working with investors, building pro forma, marketing, accounting, state laws, taxes, etc. with the intention of starting a business. Turning an idea, hobby or passion into a career.
- Financial Self-Reliance Track: broad life skills, putting all of the basics together to live without parental fiscal support with the intention of sustainable self-reliance that is duplicatable in any new city.
- Emotional/Social Growth Track: custom multi-modal blend of mindfulness, wellness practices, relationship coaching, re-establishment of healthy social systems, life coaching, community service, GAP experiences (international and domestic), curriculum in the arts and crafts and trades. This is ideal for young adults who need time to mature, heal, explore, develop grit, grow resiliency, build self-efficacy, finding their intrinsic motivators and balance within their life pursuits.
The potential student should also have read the website and come prepared to ask questions about the Pacia Life experience.
Once it is determined that the young adult is seriously considering one of the Pacia Life Experiences, and the financial guarantors are ready to move into the admissions process, the below online application must be completed and submitted.
Once received and reviewed by the Pacia team, and the student will be notified of acceptance. Notification of acceptance or denial is generally done within 4 business days.
Please note that by the individualized nature of the Pacia Life experience and a growing demand, we need as much advanced notice as possible to prepare for each student.